1. Be prepared-come to class with necessary supplies and complete assignments
2. Be polite-raise your hand, refrain from talking at inappropriate times, stay in your seat
3. Be productive-use class time effectively, listen, follow directions
4. Be positive-attitude is a powerful tool
5. Be respectful-always be kind to others
1. First Check-The student receives a verbal warning. This is usually done on a one-on-one basis.
2. Second Check- The student loses 5 minutes of recess.
3. Third Check - The student loses 10 minutes of recess.
4. Fourth Check-The student receives a parent communication log.
5. Fifth Check-The student will receive a detention.
Major violations will result in a detention automatically.
1. Verbal praise
2. Extra recess time
3. Extra computer time
4. Earn extra positive behavior tickets